Table of Contents
Hi friends, I am Shubham Anand. In this blog post, I am about to give you a simple method using which you can get Adsense approval for the blog very fast and so easy. these are the ways using which I got Adsense approval for my blog. Let’s start
Follow these 5 tips for quick Adsense approval for blog
1. Unique content
You will have to write unique content for your blog. Not even a single post should have copy pest materials. Unicity of your content will give support to your blog for fast approval. This factor is most necessary for approval according to Google Adsense terms and conditions. Your blog post should have a minimum of 500 words.
2. No. of content
You should write a 25-30 unique post for your blog before applying for Google Adsense approval. A unique and large number of posts will give you a chance for fast approval. It will show your activeness on the blog which will be helpful for fast approval. You should write 2-3 content daily and publish after making SEO friendly.
3. Theme or Templets
You should choose a simple, SEO friendly, and Adsense friendly theme for your blog before applying for Google Adsense approval. Those blogs get approval which has a simple theme. You can use the theme given by the blogger. It will be best for your blog for fast Adsense approval. This is my own opinion because I got my blog approved with a simple theme.
5. Third-party Domin
Replace blogspot.com with the third party Domin such as.com, .in, .org or any other which will you like. You can purchase it from Go Daddy or other resources. There are so many videos on youtube with the help of which you can fix it to your blog. Google Adsense gives approval for the third party Domin very fast.
After fulfilling all the above-given circumstances you can apply for Adsense approval. You will get Google Adsense approval as fast as it may be possible.
Some important facts
- AdSense is free to join an ad network. So you won’t pay any amount for AdSense approval
- You can transfer a custom domain and blog posts from a non-AdSense blog to AdSense approved blog. But you will have to get AdSense approval again on that domain. You can use redirects for blog posts transfer but maximum redirects may violate AdSense program policies. So at first delete post from a non-AdSense approved blog and search console. Then publish on AdSense approved blog.
- It is not clear about the time difference between the two posts for AdSense approval. But you should post regularly valuable content before to get fast AdSense approval.
- You need to apply for AdSense approval again after changing the domain name.
- You can get AdSense approval if your site is already approved with Media.net.
- You can’t apply for AdSense without content on the blog.
- You can get AdSense approval on affiliate sites. But only when the ads of affiliate sites don’t violate the AdSense program policy.
- It is difficult to get AdSense approval for Blogspot but not impossible.